The partnership will allow O.C. Tanner to offer its clients a new, integrated wellbeing solution powered by Virgin Pulse. This partnership brings the best in employee recognition together with the market leader in employee wellbeing solutions to help organizations achieve optimal employee engagement.
O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, powered by Virgin Pulse, creates a completely personalized wellbeing journey that supports individuals in developing their own unique health and performance habits, driving sustainable, long-term behavior change, strengthening workforce cultures and increasing productivity. The new offering integrates with O.C. Tanner's recognition products and is infused with proprietary recognition insights.
"Partnerships between wellbeing platforms and performance and recognition tools are an important trend toward making employees' lives better," said Josh Bersin, Principal, Bersin, Deloitte Consulting LLP. "The market is in the midst of a shift, as disruptive technologies that take advantage of gamification, mobile technology, artificial intelligence and personalization challenge HR and business leaders to rethink their approach to HR and people management. Putting people at the center of their programs and offering irresistible employee experiences will ultimately drive the engagement and performance organizations are aiming for."
O.C. Tanner's diverse technology solution spans all stages of organizational wellbeing to help employers cultivate a culture that empowers employees to achieve success every day by building healthy habits. O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution starts with employee needs and interests, and helps each person engage daily with their wellbeing via web and mobile apps.
"At O.C. Tanner, our purpose is to help companies influence a great workplace culture, and a large part of that is through nurturing individual and organizational wellness. We've been listening to clients, learning, experimenting in our lab, testing new solutions and discovering what works when it comes to employee health," said Dave Petersen, president and CEO of O.C. Tanner. "O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, driven by our new partnership with Virgin Pulse, brings a powerful solution to these organizations that empowers them to build a more engaging and healthy workplace."
O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution, powered by Virgin Pulse, offers unique capabilities and tools, including:
- Education and engagement. An industry-leading health assessment and integrated biometric results help employees understand their wellbeing status. Daily learning tips and tracking tools support new wellbeing habits and make healthy behaviors second nature.
- Employee connection. O.C. Tanner's wellbeing solution offers a network of colleagues, friends and family members to provide employees with social support to adopt and sustain new behaviors. The platform also includes fun, social wellbeing challenges, from team-based company challenges to grassroots competitions that boost motivation and keep employees engaged.
- Proprietary recognition insights. When wellbeing and recognition are properly integrated, employees stay at their jobs longer, collaborate better, and are more innovative. They also report higher levels of job satisfaction and productivity. We've combined our social recognition capabilities with the industry's best wellbeing engagement platform to reinforce recognition habits across the entire organization.
- Actionable insights. Rich, visual analytics accessed on the web and through mobile devices reveal real-time insights about a population's health risks, conditions, trends and outcomes. This informs decision making and helps HR administrators tailor wellbeing programs to organizational goals.
- Mobile-optimized technology and global interface. Employees can sync their personal fitness device, track their behaviors, join challenges and monitor rewards and progress through the convenience of their smartphone. Wellbeing provides a global platform in 17+ languages, with data security and logistics to support an international workforce.
"Virgin Pulse and O.C Tanner are well aligned in our focus on building workplace cultures that empower people to be successful, every day," said David Osborne, Virgin Pulse CEO. "Research shows that organizations that invest in employee wellbeing and recognition programs have more loyal and engaged employees and enjoy stronger business results. By embedding Virgin Pulse's robust behavior change and wellness capabilities in O.C. Tanner's Culture-Building Platform, we're helping O.C Tanner deliver a seamless, fully integrated experience to their clients."