The three locally-owned businesses sponsored the annual Warm Bodies, Warm Souls coat drive Nov. 20 – Dec. 15, which encouraged the public to drop off new or gently-used coats, hats, scarves, gloves, socks and blankets at their 71 combined locations from Tremonton to Spanish Fork.
“We would like to thank our great partners, Arctic Circle and Red Hanger, for making Warm Bodies, Warm Souls bigger and better each year,” said Douglas L. DeFries, Bank of Utah president. “This is the sixth year that Bank of Utah has sponsored the donation drive, and with our partners’ help, we have been able to provide warmth to more people in need across Utah.”
To encourage participation, Arctic Circle offered a coupon for a free double cheese burger to those who donated at their restaurants, and Red Hanger gave customers a certificate for a free shirt cleaning for donating at their dry cleaner locations. Bank of Utah offered donators their choice of the coupons for donating at the bank branches.
Bank of Utah will distribute donations to the following charities:
- Joyce Hansen Hall Food Bank - Ogden
- The Lantern House - Ogden
- Cache Community Food Pantry - Logan
- Tremonton Community Pantry - Tremonton
- New Hope Crisis Center - Brigham City
- Tabitha’s Way - Orem
- Crossroads Urban Center - Salt Lake City
- The Road Home - Salt Lake City
- Bountiful Community Pantry - Bountiful
For more information visit www.bankofutah.com.