- Overview of the Global Marketplace
- Export Readiness
- International Trade Strategies
- Business in Diverse Cultural Markets
- International Marketing
- Finding Quality Overseas Distributors/Partners
- International Cash Management, Getting Paid and Trade Finance
- International Trade Logistics including Documents and Shipping
- International Legal and Tax Considerations
- Export Regulations
- Managing Your Global Business
THE NASBITE CREDENTIAL
This course assists with training and preparation for the NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional exam. The NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) is a professional designation which identifies competence in international business for practitioners through a national exam. Requirements to take the exam are a two-year advanced education or business experience. For more information on the NASBITE CGBP, please go to www.nasbite.org.
There is a $100 discount for additional registrations from the same company. Cost includes course materials, textbook, supplemental materials and break refreshments. Companies can qualify for up to 50% cost reduction using the State of Utah Custom Fit Training program.
Classes start September 25 and end December 4, 2013. A total of 10 classes will be on Wednesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. No classes will be held during Thanksgiving week. Classes will be held at the SLCC Miller Campus, Miller Business Innovation Center, 9690 South 300 West, Suite 333, Sandy, UT. For questions, detailed course information and payment options, contact Stan Rees at 801-957-5336. You can also visit www.mbrcslcc.com/global_certificate.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 11, 2013
Classes will be limited to 18 people so please reserve your space as soon as possible.