The Salt Lake Chamber, in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, will host a conference on Thursdayto help small and mid-size businesses develop, evaluate, and strengthen their cybersecurity programs. Top experts from government, law enforcement, and the private sector will discuss topics such as cybersecurity threats to the private sector, challenges for small and mid-size businesses, and public-private collaboration on cyber incident response, among other topics.
- Ike Barnes, Assistant to the Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Secret Service
- Lane Beattie, President and Chief Executive Officer, Salt Lake Chamber
- Ann M. Beauchesne, Senior Vice President, National Security and Emergency Preparedness, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Chris Boyer, Assistant Vice President, Global Public Policy, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Eric L. Goldstein, Branch Chief, Partnerships and Engagement, Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- James Lamadrid, Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Ali Mayorkas, Partner, WilmerHale and former Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Adam Sedgewick, Senior Information Technology Policy Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology
WHEN: Thursday March 23, 2017 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. MDT
WHERE: Salt Lake City Marriott
University Park 480 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
About the Salt Lake Chamber:
The Salt Lake Chamber is Utah’s largest business association and Utah’s business leader. A statewide chamber of commerce with members in all 29 Utah counties, the Chamber represents more than 8,000 businesses and over 500,000 Utah jobs—nearly half the workforce of our state. With roots that date back to 1887, the Chamber stands as the voice of business, supports its members’ success and champions community prosperity.
About the U.S. Chamber of Commerce:
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.