The Women Tech Council announced that nine council members were recognized on the vSpring Capital Top 100 Venture Entrepreneurs list. Members of the Utah business community nominated individuals most likely to lead a successful startup venture in the IT (information technology) or biotech industries. Women Tech Council founder and director, Cydni Tetro is among the listed honorees.
The v100 was created in 2004 by vSpring Capital as a tool to identify and recognize entrepreneurs with Utah ties that are most likely to experience successful venture returns. Members of the v100 become part of an ongoing community of entrepreneurs that fosters collaboration and provides advantages in building and growing companies.
Women Tech Council Members on v100 List:
- Amy Rees Anderson, Founder, MediConnect Global, Inc.
- Carine Strom Clark, CEO, Symantec
- Dr. Deborah Eppstein, President/CEO, Q Therapeutics
- Vicki Farrar, CEO, Catheter Connections, Inc.
- Rachael Herrscher, Co-founder/CEO, TodaysMama.com
- Maile Keone , Vice President of Marketing, VacationRoost
- Cheryl Snapp Conner, Managing Partner, Snapp Conner PR
- Cydni Tetro, Director/Co-founder, Women Tech Council
- Nicole Toomey Davis, Director, Center of Excellence, Gov.’s Office of Economic Development
“We are honored to have these women recognized for their successful ventures and outstanding contributions to the community,” said Kimberly Jones, WTC board chair and V100 member. “Each honoree is a leader in their industry and not only dedicates their time to building their respective businesses, but mentors others as they strive to achieve the same goals.”