If you’re a big music fan, then you know that the prices for concert tickets can be pretty steep. But what if there was a way to get your hands on them before they even went on sale to the general public? That’s where presale tickets come in, and in this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about them!
What is a presale ticket?
A presale ticket is a ticket to an event that is sold before the general public onsale. Presale tickets are usually released through a venue or promoter, and fans can purchase them through an authorized ticketing outlet, such as Ticketmaster.
Whether you’re looking to score tickets to your favorite band’s next tour or you’re hoping to snag seats to an upcoming Broadway show, buying presale tickets is a great way to get ahead of the crowd and save money.
How to find them? – Numerous websites are selling them!
Check out if there is a presale for the event you’re interested in attending. You can check the venue’s website or social media accounts, or search for news articles about the event. If there is a presale, it will usually be announced ahead of time. Of course, you can find several sites that sell them. Just watch out for scammers!
If there is a fan club for the artist or band you want to see, signing up for a membership is one way to get access to presale tickets. Often, you’ll need to sign up for an account on the artist’s website to join their fan club.
Finally, Some credit card companies offer codes that give cardholders access to the presale. Check your credit card’s benefits to see if this is an option for you.
Be aware of the ticket limits. Most presales have limits in place so that everyone has a fair chance of getting tickets. Secondly, remember that you’ll likely need to pay service fees when buying presale tickets. These fees can add up, so be sure to factor them into the total cost.
Benefits of these tickets
So why would you want to get presale tickets? There are a few benefits:
- You can avoid the rush and the lines. Let’s face it, trying to get tickets to a popular show can be pretty chaotic. But if you buy your tickets in advance, you can avoid all of that drama.
- You can save money. Often times, ticket prices go up closer to the date of the event. So by buying presale tickets, you can snag them at a lower price and save yourself some money.
- You can get better seats. If you’re looking for prime real estate in the venue, then buying presale tickets is the way to go. Often times, the best seats are released during the presale period so if you want to guarantee yourself a good view, make sure to buy your tickets early.
- You can support your favorite artist. Buying presale tickets is a great way to show support for your favorite artist or band. By snagging your tickets early, you’re
The best concerts to buy presale tickets for in 2023
The best concerts to buy presale tickets for in 2023 are:
- Taylor Swift
- Bruno Mars
- Justin Bieber
- Katy Perry
These are all artists who put on great shows and always sell out. You will for sure have a great time on these shows, weather you go with friends or alone.
How to get the most out of your concert experience
Whether you’re a first-timer or a seasoned veteran, there are a few things you can do to ensure that you have the best possible experience. Here are our top tips:
- Arrive early and stake out your spot. Depending on the size of the venue and the popularity of the band, getting there early is a good way to guarantee yourself a good spot. If you’re not worried about being right up against the stage, arriving 30 minutes to an hour before showtime should be plenty.
- Dress for the occasion. While you might be tempted to wear your comfiest clothes, remember that you’ll likely be standing for long periods of time and dancing, so dress accordingly. comfortable shoes are a must!
- Protect your hearing. Concerts can be extremely loud, so it’s important to take measures to protect your hearing. Earplugs are a good option, or you can try noise-cancelling headphones if you want to really block out the sound.
- Be prepared for security checks. Most venues will now require patrons to go through security checks before entering, so be prepared to empty your pockets and have your bags searched.
- Don’t forget to hydrate. This one is important! With all the dancing and excitement, it’s easy to forget to drink water, but staying hydrated will help you enjoy the show more and prevent you from getting too exhausted.
- Be respectful of those around you. Concerts are meant to be fun for everyone, so be mindful of those around you when you’re dancing and singing along. If someone looks like they’re not enjoying themselves, leave them alone and let them enjoy the show in their own way.
- Have fun! The most important thing is to relax and enjoy yourself. Concerts are a great way to let loose and have a good time, so make sure you take advantage of that!
So if you’re looking for the best concert experience possible, make sure to keep an eye out for presale ticket opportunities