We’ve all played with the fantasy of figuring out how to find a sugar daddy. However, many of us have not gone beyond the concept because we are skeptics. Now, sugar dating is simply two people in a relationship where they both get benefits from it.
Usually, these relationships are casual as many sugar daddies travel and don’t have time for a serious relationship. However, a sugar baby provides them with the feeling of a relationship when they see each other. You are probably wondering if it involves sex. For many it does, but this is something both people discuss before the relationship.
How to find a sugar daddy
You probably already know all this. And if you didn’t know, then you should probably do some more sugar dating research. But, let’s say, you’ve done the research. Now, all you have to do is find a sugar daddy. This can’t be too hard, right?
Well, if you’re having a hard time finding one, then it’s about time you got a helping hand. It’s time you got the sugar daddy of your dreams. I will help you find it. It’s not difficult.
1. Date online the smart way. If you’re navigating the world of online dating like Tinder and OkCupid, it’s time to give your profile a bit of a facelift. Let’s practice here. If you’re looking for a sugar daddy, Starbucks isn’t going to be a 20-year-old barista.
Let’s look further. You need to change your profile settings for men over 40. These are the guys who are financially capable of supporting a sugar relationship, plus, they’re on Tinder, so they’re most likely single *you might want to check that*.
2. Go to specific sugar apps/websites. Now that sugar dating is no longer a taboo, underground idea, online, you can go to a couple of well-known sugar dating sites such as sugardaddyseek.com. These sites are specifically designed for sugar dating. The guys on these sites are looking for casual relationships and have the wherewithal to back up their “sugar daddy” claims. Of course, double check that too. It’s online. So, you know, you have to do your due diligence.
3. Know what you want beforehand. Before you even start searching, I mean, of course, you can browse, but, before you reach out to any of these sweeties, know what you’re looking for. This will help you narrow your search and get sugar daddies that have the qualities you like. Also, you need to know where your boundaries are. What do you really want?
4. Sex or no sex. This is a common question, but it’s also something you need to think about. Of course, this will change depending on which sugar daddy you’re with. You may not feel a sexual connection with your sugar daddy and that’s okay. You don’t have to sleep with him. But you have to do it to your sugar daddy first, so he can agree or reject your terms.
5. Have an end goal. Don’t enter a sugar relationship without knowing why you are entering it. Perhaps you want to cover some of your tuition, buy yourself a car, start a business, or get a down payment saved up for a house. You must have an end goal. That way, you don’t enter into a relationship with the intention of turning it into something serious, which it most likely won’t.
6. Ask your friends. If you have friends who are sugar babies, they could be of great use to you when trying to find a sugar daddy. It’s also probably the safest way to find a sugar daddy, as I’m someone recommended by a trusted friend. You can have your friend prepare for a date. That date will be where you set your boundaries and needs very clearly.
7. Expect big money. Let’s get real, if you want to know how to find a sugar daddy, you have to go around where the richest men are. It really is that simple. Go to wealthy neighborhoods, bars and clubs that are known to have rich men, cigar lounges, yacht clubs, etc. You know, places where college kids aren’t around. [Read: A girls guide to entertaining a rich guy]
8. Go with a fellow Sugar Baby. If you need help when looking for a sugar daddy, date a sugar baby or someone who is also interested in becoming one. That way, you feel more comfortable talking to older men and someone else knows you’re safe. Although, if you ever feel uncomfortable, withdraw from the situation.
9. Be persistent. You might find a sugar daddy on your first night out or it might give you a couple of tries to find the right sugar daddy. You cannot expect this to happen overnight, even if you want to. But, be patient, nothing happens with just the snap of a finger. It may take some time before you find the right one.
10. Show your qualities. The sugar baby pool is full of people who like to be pampered. However, there aren’t that many sugar daddies out on the market, so, that means the competition is fierce. Next, highlight your best qualities. No, that doesn’t just mean your boobs or butt. I’m talking about your smile, your laughter, your eyes. Show people what makes you different and interesting. [Read: How to be sexy and own your unique attractiveness]
11. Keep dating others. Look, he’s a sugar daddy, but he’s not your boyfriend. This is something to distinguish clearly. While you’re getting rid of a sugar daddy, you can always keep yourself in the market, looking for other people. Find out where your emotional boundaries are and when you need to call it stops.