Whether your company is a first-time or seasoned exporter, Canada should be a key component of your company’s export growth strategy. We invite you to join us for this Virtual Trade Mission on Sept. 14 and take the next step in your efforts to expand internationally.
Market Overview, 8:30 - 9:30 AM: A representative from the Canadian Consulate General's office will provide a market overview and discuss USMCA from Canada's perspective. A panel of experts will then present insights and emerging trends specific to Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. There will also be time for participants to engage and ask questions.
- Emily King, Senior Investor Services Advisor for the US at Invest In Canada. Emily works with key investors to expand their businesses across Canada.
- Michael Keoshkerian, Senior Advisor with Toronto Global. Michael’s mission is to support Utah-based companies exploring expansion to the Toronto region.
- Mark Maclean, Senior Director of Business Development for the Americas, Asia and Entrepreneurship at Montréal International. Mark has worked closely on multiple international expansions, including Microsoft, Google, and Facebook AI Research.
- Peter Wright, Business Development Officer for the Vancouver Economic Commission Peter provides on-going direction, support, intelligence, and analysis for Foreign Direct Investment Leads.
Industry and topic-specific breakout sessions will provide an overview of main players and emerging trends within the market to give Utah businesses a better understanding of how they can be successful in Canada. Canadian companies from Montreal, Vancouver, and Toronto will present their experiences of growing their businesses within their industries and cities.
Through participating in this Virtual Trade Mission, you will:
- Assess your company's potential in the market
- Learn about current industry opportunities in Canada
- Connect with Canadian business leaders who can help catalyze your growth in the market
- Gain market insights from Canadian government officials and hear their perspective on USMCA
- Speak directly with local businesses who have successfully entered and expanded into Canada
We encourage you to register now! Once registered, participants will be able to connect with World Trade Center staff to customize their Virtual Trade Mission experience and help shape the discussion. Register HERE.