Join the Salt Lake Chamber, September 29-30 for an interactive Washington, D.C. event to be held at the Grand America Hotel. It will include an in-person dinner followed by a day of in-person meetings with virtual interaction from speakers in D.C.
This event is a high-level networking, educational, and policy development opportunity. Utah’s business leaders will be able to have in-depth discussions on topics relevant to our business community with members of our federal delegation and other leaders in business and policy.
Presentations and discussions will be focused on the Chamber's Federal Priorities, in addition to: religious freedom; foreign policy and national security in the age of Trump; providing opportunity for minority communities; and more.
The Luncheon Keynote Speaker is Frank Luntz, one of the most honored communication professionals in America today. Time magazine named him one of “50 of America’s most promising leaders aged 40 and under,” and Newsweek identified him as No. 24 on their Power Elite survey. His keynote will be on "Understanding Polls and the Calculus of Messaging."
Please see below for the tentative agenda. Take advantage of early bird pricing by September 21, 2020.
· Early bird: $499 (Before September 21)
· Full event: $599 (After September 22)
· Dinner only (one person): $125
Pricing Includes: Dinner (for you and a guest), Breakfast, Lunch and Programming.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
* 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. — Reception
* 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m — Dinner Keynote: "What Does Freedom Mean?" with Major General Brian L. Tarbet (invited)
* 8:00 p.m. — Dinner & Program Adjourns
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
* 8:00 a.m. — Breakfast & Welcome
* 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. — Conversation & Presentation of the Salt Lake Chamber's Federal Priorities with Utah's Federal Delegation
- Senator Mitt Romney
- Senator Mike Lee
- Congressman Rob Bishop
- Congressman Ben McAdams
- Congressman Chris Stewart
- Congressman John Curtis
* 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. — Presentations & Discussions focused on:
- Religious Freedom
- Foreign Policy and National Security in the Age of Trump
- Providing Opportunity for Minority Communities
* 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. — Luncheon Keynote: "Understanding Polls and the Calculus of Messaging" with leading Pollster & Communication Expert Frank Luntz
* 1:15 - 2:00 p.m. — Implications of 2020 Elections Panel Discussion
* 2:00 p.m. — Program Adjourn
To register, click HERE.