People want options for everything these days, from more grocery brands, to automobiles, to credit cards. To stay on top of this customization trend, Bank of Utah has come forth with 10 new business and consumer credit options to fit the needs of every lifestyle and generation, with the added convenience of applying online.
Bank of Utah recently switched to Elan Credit Card Services in order to provide additional features and more flexibility from two of the largest credit card networks, Visa® and American Express®, without high rates and fees.
“More than 180 million people in the U.S. own credit cards, and the trend continues to grow, but gone are the days of one-card-fits-all,” said Bank of Utah’s Chief Deposit Officer Craig Roper. “Now we have many wonderful credit options with great rewards that will appeal to a variety of business owners and consumers.”
New Bank of Utah credit options include:
- Pay down balances and save on interest payments by using the Visa® Platinum Card with its low introductory rate of zero percent APR for an extended time.
- Save money toward special purchases with the Cash Rewards American Express® Card that gives three percent cash back on the first $6,000 in eligible net purchases made each year at gas stations and supermarkets, and one percent back on a variety of others purchases.
- Build up reward points through purchases with the Visa® Signature Real Rewards Card that gives 2,500 bonus points after the first purchase on the card.
- Get scaled point values with the Premier Rewards American Express® Card for every dollar spent on eligible restaurant, airline and gasoline purchases.
- Build a credit history with the Visa® Secured Card that can carry a balance while earning interest on a secured savings account.
- Four new business credit cards offer important features such as expense management tools, no fee for additional employee cards, EMV smart chip technology for added security and mobile payment capability for added convenience. These cards also offer paying down debt, earning points or cash rewards for business purchases.