EY today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015 in the Utah Region.
The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 6, 2015 at The Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City.
The finalists are:
- A10 Capital, LLC |Jerry Dunn, CEO & Principal
- Alterra |David Royce, Founder & CEO
- Azteca Systems, Inc. (Cityworks) |Brian Haslam, President & CEO
- BetterBody Foods & Nutrition, LLC |Stephen Richards, President & CEO
- Children's Miracle Network Hospitals |John Lauck, President & CEO
- Connexion Point LLC |Robert McMichael, President, CEO, Founder
- Crest Financial Services, LLC |Bob Millerberg, CEO
- GPS Capital Markets, Inc. |Thomas Gibbons, Jason Langston, Al Manbeian, Managing Partners
- Grandeur Peak Global Advisors LLC |Robert Gardiner, CEO; Eric Huefner, President; Blake Walker, Chief Investment Officer
- Health Catalyst |Steven Barlow, Co-Founder, Senior Vice President; Dan Burton, CEO;
- Thomas Burton, Co-Founder, Senior Vice President
- Jamberry |Adam Hepworth, CEO
- Method Communications |David Parkinson, Founder & CEO
- National Ability Center |Gail Loveland, Executive Director
- Neutron Interactive |Dan Caffee, CEO
- Purch |Greg Mason, CEO
- sPower |Ryan Creamer, CEO
- Thanksgiving Point |Mike Washburn, President & CEO
- Total Joint Orthopedics |Erin Hofmann, President
- Vista Outdoor Inc. |Mark DeYoung, Chairman & CEO
- Walker Edison Furniture Company |Brad Bonham, CEO, Co-Owner, & Co-Founder
Now in its 29th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities in 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 14, 2015. The US Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco, June 2016.Additionally, venture-backed companies that win an Entrepreneur Of The Year Award regionally are also eligible for the Venture Capital Award of Excellence at the national level. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.