Join World Trade Center Utah Dec. 14 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. for a panel discussion on how Utah's economy including tax policy, international business, energy, and healthcare might change over the next four years.
To registerclick here.
Check-in and breakfast will begin at 8 a.m. Panelists will include the following:
- Derek B. Miller, President & CEO, World Trade Center Utah
- Natalie Gochnour, Director, Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute
- Robert Spendlove, Economic and Public Policy Officer, Zions Bank
- Dr. Laura Nelson, Executive Director, Governor’s Office of Energy Development
- Representative from Leavitt Partners
This Thought Leader Symposium is hosted by World Trade Center Utah and Zions Bank in partnership with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development.
Seating is limited, so register today!
1 Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84133
Date and Time: Dec. 14 from 8 to 10 a.m.